Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

precursory

[:: Dorothy Perkins buttondown :: F21 vest :: Gap leather jacket :: Newport News suede skirt :: ]
[ :: Michael Kors ankle strap heels :: Michael Kors gold clutch (bday present from the bf ) :: Banana Republic bracelet]

All the Fall fashion floating around has me wanted to layer and layer (and layer), apparently. It was way too hot for this outfit and I pretty much wore it for an hour before succumbing to the heat and changing. I'll definitely be wearing this look a lot when it gets colder though!

Anyway, I celebrated my 24th birthday this weekend (it was last Friday). Thanks twitter and FB friends for the crazy amount of birthday love! The weekend was a much-needed break from everything, and Summer birthdays are, of course, the best excuse EVER to eat ice cream cake. YAY! haha

In case anyone is interested, I'm totally selling this black suede mini (just a bit too small!).
For more info click here! I also have it in brown if anyone is interested. :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment