Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

just dandy

[ :: Gap bowtie shirt :: H&M skirt :: Badgley Mischka bag :: Topshop wedges :: ]

Kept things minimal and airy for one of those days so hot you'd rather be passed out half naked in front of a fan. Which is what I imagine it'll be like when I'm in Vegas this coming week for WWDMagic! I'm really excited to be attending and I hope to share with you guys at least a few photos of what's going on! :)  
I know it's a fashion event and people are going to be dressed in amazing clothes, but I kinda of just want to show up in shorts and the thinnest tshirts I can get away with wearing in public. 108ยบ weather and I just don't get along very well, lol!

Oh well, a sneak peek on the styles that'll be coming out Spring 2012 will be so worth the heat! 

I probably won't be blogging in Vegas, but you can follow me on Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates! :)
*Sorry for the double post--having some serious blogger issues! Apologies for lost comments!

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment