Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

dodie

[ :: c/o Rachel Pally dodie top :: Leathercult skirt :: Kenneth Cole clutch :: ]
[ :: F21 heels :: F21 bracelet :: earrings from taiwan :: ]

I love the vixen-y vibe of this Rachel Pally top. The cutout sleeves and high neckline paired with a keyhole opening are decidedly more provocative than I usually wear, but I kind of love it! Staying true to my girly aesthetic, my faaaavorite feature is the bow at the nape of the neck. So cute! I'm so tempted to wear it backwards with it tied more loosely for a "secretary blouse" effect. hehe. :P

The skirt is from leathercult, which @_franceta raved about on twitter! (Side note: THANK YOU, for finding custom leather skirts that don't break the bank!) I could do with much less poufiness in the skirt, but overall, I love it. :)

Also, I will wear these shoes until they (or my feet) fall apart. Love them.

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Check out how Franceta rocked the same skirt here! Fab, no?! :D

P.P.S. The bf totally said I look like a vampire in this outfit. I'll take that as a compliment, thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment