Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

meme

[ :: c/o Rachel Pally White Label meme dress :: Kristin Blake faux fur vest :: Michael Kors clutch :: ]
[ :: soho street vendor necklace :: H&M cuff :: Ear Candy earrings :: twolips wedges :: ]

Rachel Pally designs the kind of amazing, effortlessly chic styles I constantly daydream about wearing. Everything from her collection flows beautifully, and always feels amazing on, so when her team reached out me to me test drive a couple pieces, I was beyond excited!

The Meme dress I'm wearing is absolutely stunning in person--the cool icy color and gorgeous cut are perfect for all four seasons (in Cali at least), and the modal jersey makes this dress feel both incredibly luxurious and more comfortable than pajamas! I could lounge in this all day. I love how easily it transitions from casual with sandals and beachy accessories, to dressy with some statement jewelry and attention-grabbing shoes. Oh the possibilities!

What do you think? Do you guys own any Rachel Pally pieces?
I can assure you that this will not be my last! ;)


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment