Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

colored in



[ :: Asos blazer :: Old Navy sweater and maxi skirt :: Forever21 necklaces :: ]
[ :: Michael Kors clutch :: Target Alexis Bittar k/o bracelet :: Dolce Vita x Target wedges :: ]
[ :: Julep Helena nail polish ::]

I've been obsessed with this hot pink skirt of late. I loved the one Gap was selling, but theirs only went up to a size 14 (sad face). Thankfully, I found this amazing one from Old Navy (up to size 20), and of course, since it's Old Navy, it was wayyy inexpensive, at less than $25! Love. Paired the skirt with a super stark black and white sweater--I love how the vibrant all the colors look together. :D Also wearing the bracelet my sis bought for me for Christmas. !

I've also recently become a nail polish-aholic. I've added maybe 11 polishes within the last month! Scary, but I love them all! Most of my new colors are from Julep, one of those nifty little box-a-month dealios. I can tell my membership is going to be dangerous. lol! Also, if you guys know of good nail polish blogs (with swatches, reviews, etc), definitely let me know! I have some catching up to do. ;)

Anyway, let me know what you think of the skirt! It's a step out of my comfort zone but I love it! :D

Thanks for reading! :)
Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Just updated my blogshop with a bunch of new items! Shooting to add 5 items to it each night. I had a MASSIVE closet clean out and have over 100 items to post! Wish me luck! :P

P.P.S. Blogger finally updated their commenting system to have threaded comments, so I can finally respond to you guys! Woohoo! If you have any questions, feel free to ask there and I'll get back to you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment