Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shopping Spotlight: Rachel Pally Warehouse Sale!


I was graciously invited by the Rachel Pally team to check out their pre-sale yesterday, and it was AMAZING. Total shopping heaven! Doesn't hurt that Rachel and her team are totally amazing, hilarious, and all-around awesome hosts! :D Thank you! :)

One of my FAVORITE Rachel Pally prints. Gorgeous, and totally edgy!

Okay, shopping regret number one? I DIDN'T GET THIS DRESS. Dying inside as I look at this photo. If anyone hits up the sale, grab this for me in a 2x, please! I'll fully reimburse you. and buy you dinner. and maybe a movie. and maybe even my firstborn.

Racks upon racks of the most beautiful and wearable clothing you will ever find. 

That's my I'm-so-happy-because-I'm-shopping face. :D

Totally bought this blue and mauve-ish maxi skirt. LOVE it so SO much!

Close-up of the gorgeous print. Amazing, no? And like everything from RP, SO soft!

Such pretty colors!

Of course I bought this. It is absolutely beautiful in person!

[Reah, Tulin, Grisel, Marie, me, and Rachel!]
We're all shopaholics. It was so much fun shopping with them! :D

Rachel and I--she is so sweet, too funny, and totally awesome. (Also, totally drool-worthy Dries shoes!)
Thanks for having us! :D

If you guys are in OC/LA, totally hit up this sale! (And grab that printed maxi dress for me!! and maybe the Leandra one shoulder dress...lol!)
If you aren't in the area, definitely check out RachelPally.com. You won't be disappointed! :D


Happy shopping! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Wearing: Calvin Klein maxi, Carmakoma blazer, Coach bag, DVxT wedges, & F21 necklaces!
P.P.S. Photos by the ever-patient boyfriend who stood around for 2 hours while I got my shop on! Major brownie points! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment