Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

mood booster

[ :: Asos Curve dress (similar, similar) :: Cynthia Rowley clutch (similar) :: ]
[ :: Kenneth Jay Lane horn necklace (similar) :: winter market buddha necklace (similar) :: ]
[ :: mixed bracelets from ideeli, Cara Accessories, and winter market nyc (similarsimilarsimilar) :: ]
[ :: Steve Madden snake print pumps (similar, similar) :: ]

This dress has been sitting in my closet for AGES now. Every time I pulled it out, I'd put it on, look at myself in the mirror, and go "HOLY CRAP THAT'S PINK," and quickly change out of it. Well, this past weekend was the first super warm weekend we've had in a while (80 degrees!!!) and wearing something super bright just felt right. This dress is definitely a mood booster--you can't help but feel happy in it!
The heels were a total steal (from a Nordstrom pre-sale!) and the clutch was from the bf for Valentine's Day. him!


Anyway, you might have noticed that I now include links on where to buy what I'm wearing! Woohoo! I've gotten a ton of emails from readers asking where they can find what I'm wearing, and I always feel awful when I say it's no longer available. =/ Soooo, if I can't find the exact item online, I'll post a link to something similar.  Hope that helps! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Go enter the Beso giveaway! $150 for pretty much whatever you want. Seriously! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment