Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

egg hunt

[ :: H&M+ shirt (similar) :: DKNY trench (similar) :: H&M Inclusive skirt (similar) :: ]
[ :: eloquii necklace c/o (similar) :: Jason Wu for Target satchel (similar) :: Torrid sandals (similar) :: ]
[ :: Evans bangles (similar) :: ]

Even after so many seasons, I'm still utterly in love with this H&M Inclusive skirt. Something about the color and extra poufy shape is just so appealing to me! Decided to pair it with more stripes and pastels to get just enough of a did-you-mean-to-look-like-an-easter-egg effect. Mission accomplished, I think. I don't think any other combination of items from my closet could scream "OMGSPRING" more than this one!

Been doing some major online window shopping of late. Will share what I'm absolutely dying over a bit later!

No comments:

Post a Comment