Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

graphic patterns

[ :: Forever21+ blazer (similarsimilar) :: Old Navy top (similar) :: Kut from the Kloth skinnies (similar, similar) :: ]
[ :: Jason Wu for Target clutch (similar) :: DIY hand chain (similar) :: CandidArt earrings (similar) :: ]
[ :: MICHAEL Michael Kors bow heels (similar, similar) :: Julep Helena polish :: ]

Apparently colored bottoms are becoming a habit for me. I'm totally in love with the color of these jeans but they are too big! Sad! I'll definitely be trying to shrink these in the wash. Also, I've become completely obsessed with simple, graphic prints and patterns. Polka dots, stripes, zigzags, cat prints, chair prints, bird prints--EVERYTHING. It's insane. Every time I browse online, I'm all *MOAR PRINTZ PLEAZ!* Anyone else feeling like this lately??

Anyway! Super excited for spring. Busting out some new clothes, updating home decor, and getting around to some fun DIY projects. Can't wait! :)
What are you guys doing to prep for Spring? Any DIY projects you'd like to share? :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Thanks for all the lovely comments on my last post. I love reading them! ♥ I try to respond to all questions so check back if you ask one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment