Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

hello sunshine

Torrid Eyelet Dress Review
Torrid Eyelet Dress Review
Torrid Eyelet Dress Review
Torrid Eyelet Dress Review
Torrid Eyelet Dress Review 

[I had to include a shot with my Orla Kiely x Uniqlo scarf! Love this flowery graphic goodness!]
[ :: Torrid eyelet party dress c/o (here) :: Gap 1969 denim moto jacket (similar) :: ]
[ :: Orla Kiely x Uniqlo scarf (here, similar):: Dolce Vita x Target wedges (similar) :: ]
[ :: Kate Spade hello sunshine tote (similar) :: Banana Republic bracelet (similar) :: ]

Wore this sunny yellow dress on an otherwise gloomy day over the weekend. Sort of a B.Y.O.S. (bring your own sunshine) attempt, I guess? Anyway, I love fabrics with texture (eyelet, knits, lace, etc) so I was immediately drawn to this dress on Torrid's website. Next time though, I'll tie the ribbon in the back or remove it since the look is a little twee with the bow up there in front. haha :) I can't wait to wear this more in the summer without a jacket or with a thin cardigan--can also see this pairing well with a white blazer. :)

Couldn't think of a better time to bust out my Kate Spade hello sunshine bag either, which regrettably, isn't available online anymore. If you happen to see it in store somewhere though, I definitely recommend snapping it up! It is too cute, and has the most adorable gold polka dot lining ever. :) I'm just bummed I missed out on the matching straw hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment