Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ankle boots made of leather

These are similar to the white ankle boots I made earlier. The main difference is the material, which was leather this time. That meant that I could glue the seams instead of sewing.

I had lost the PDF file with the text I use in the insoles, so instead of trying to recreate that I decided to scan and use my own text (the original used a font available in Word 2007, but I had forgotten its name).

This photo shows the boot's upper part finished. Only the outer sole and heel are missing.

Here are the finished boots on Ghoulia. This method of buttoning the boots works very well, so I'm sure I will apply it to some other designs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment