Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Shopping Spotlight: Wide Width Summer Sandals

I love shoes. They're supposed to be the great equalizer in fashion, after all! Everyone, regardless of size, can rock the hottest heel, right? WRONG. I guess I have fat feet too, because most shoes are too narrow for me. Major bummer. As a size 10W shoe, it can be really hard to find womens wide fitting shoes that fit well and DON'T look like something my grandmother would wear. 

Here are some faves on my summer sandal lust list!

collage of wide width shoes
[ :: shop wide width shoes here: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine :: ]


Do any of you guys have the same problem finding shoes that are wide enough without looking frumpy? what are some of your favorite places to find shoes? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment