Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

a flare affair

Jeans and a blazer may be my go-to outfit, but I WILL use any excuse to play dress up. There's something so fun and exciting about putting on a really pretty dress,and strapping on some girly heels! So when the Tadashi Shoji team asked if I wanted to style one of their gorgeous dresses, I immediately jumped on the opportunity. I've been a huge fan of Tadashi Shoji for years (my all time favorite LBD is from them!) and was so psyched to hear that they recently opened up their online shop for plus sizes. I love the mesh panels and flared shape of this dress, so I played it up with an equally flare-y cape and some gold accessories and pops of red.







[ :: Tadashi Shoji dress c/o (available here):: Asos Curve cape and belt (available here) :: H&M clutch :: ]
[ :: Gogo Philip earrings (available here) :: Michael Kors heels (similar) :: ]


You can check out Tadashi Shoji's plus size shop here! You guys can snag 20% off this dress (or the longer version here), using code CGC20. :D


Happy Shopping! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment