Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Not Photoshopped








[ :: Not Photoshopped Story Tee (here) :: Forever21+ blazer (similar) :: H&M shorts (similar) :: ]
[ :: Alexander Wang clutch :: Topshop sneakers (here) :: H&M/DIY/Taiwan bracelets :: ]

I have huge thighs. and no butt. and flabby arms. I also have strong legs, arms that can carry 10 full shopping bags, and a heck of a high kick, if I may say so myself. Unaltered, unphotoshopped, and unapologetic in all my pudgy glory.

Feel More Better is an online women's website dedicated to making the world an easier place for women and girls to be happy by cutting out the "buzzkills out there that wind up hating your happy." In an effort to spread the word about "Truth in Advertising," FMB reached out to 50 bloggers to style Not Photoshopped StoryTees--check them all out on StyleCaster here!

I personally love the message that these Story Tees send, and love that with each shirt sold, Feel More Better donates a book to an underprivileged girl. Sassy shirts, and helping girls get educated and overcome their insecurities?
Win-win, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment