Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Nordstrom Encore Fall Fashion Preview

I was so psyched to be invited to the Nordstrom Fall Fashion Preview, hosted by Marie Denee! I've been a longtime fangirl of Nordstrom (I was a Brass Plum girl growing up. :P), so I was stoked to see that they were reaching out and having a Fall Fashion Preview for plus size shoppers! The event was also at "my" Nordstrom (South Coast Plaza) during the Annual Sale, so, you know--I couldn't not go.

[ :: Rachel Pally dress :: Dolce Vita wedges :: Gogo Philip earrings :: Evans filigree shield ring :: Isabella Fiore bag :: ]

With the lady of the hour herself!




A few of my favorite looks!

Cornelius, Tulin, and Ashley Nell

With Jen Wilder of Cult of Cali! ♥

Ivory and Kena posing at the photo booth--so cute!

Love how cute these mini cupcakes were!

Our photobooth picture. :D

You can shop the Annual Sale HERE, and check out Marie's website HERE. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment