Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

PERFECTLY PINK

Curvy Girl Chic Perfectly Pink
I feel a little like Sailor Moon in this outfit and I'm really, totally okay with that.

[ :: Manon Baptiste top c/o Navabi (here) :: Forever 21+ skirt (lots of similar options on etsy!) :: ]
[ :: Marc Jacobs x NMxT clutch (similar) :: MICHAEL Michael Kors heels (similar) :: ]
Wearing this super silky Manon Baptiste top made me feel all prim and proper and I kind of love it. Paired it with a sparkly tulle skirt from back when Forever 21+ was still called Faith 21, and a sparkly, crinkly rose gold pouch. Clothes like this just make me want afternoon tea and cake. ^__^

Curvy Girl Chic - Plus Size Fashion Blog Perfectly Pink Outfit
Curvy Girl Chic Manon Baptiste Top
Curvy Girl Chic Manon Baptiste Top
Curvy Girl Chic Marc Jacobs Neiman Marcus for Target Clutch
Curvy Girl Chic Michael Kors Bow Heels

[ :: Manon Baptiste top c/o Navabi (here) :: Forever 21+ skirt (lots of similar options on etsy!) :: ]
[ :: Marc Jacobs x NMxT clutch (similar) :: MICHAEL Michael Kors heels (similar) :: ]

Leeeeeeeeaving on a jet plaaaane, I don't know when I'll be back again. (Just kidding. I'll be back in like, a week. lol.) Flying to Hawaii tomorrow! Follow my Instagram for requisite tourist shots and most likely, lots of food! :D

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment