Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

DEEP BLUE SEA

 photo 06-02-13026editedcopy.jpg
Happy Friday everyone!
Currently in Budapest, so I thought I'd share some photos I snapped a couple weeks ago! ;)

[ :: Monif C. Malibu Swimsuit c/o :: ]

Monif C. is consistently making my swimsuit dreams into a reality. I can't gush enough about how much I love this suit. It just brings me SO. MUCH. HAPPINESS. The vibrant blue print, the fact that it's designed to look like a wetsuit (!!!), and the perfect fit basically have me obsessed.

I took this suit for a spin at the beach a couple weekends ago, hoping that the industrial strength zipper would stay put, and that the extra coverage would help me stay warm (and unburned!) while boogie boarding in the chilly Pacific waters! Needless to say, mission accomplished! No wardrobe malfunctions, and I managed to maintain feeling in all my extremities while in the water. Perfect.
 photo 06-02-13028edited2.jpg
 photo 06-02-13060edited.jpg
This photo says it all! This suit makes me happyyyyyy. ^___^
 photo 06-02-13041edited.jpg
 photo 06-02-13047edited.jpg
 photo 06-02-13050edited.jpg
Industrial strength zipper!
 photo 06-02-13054edited.jpg

xoxo! To keep up with what I'm doing in Europe, follow me on Instagram here! :)

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment