Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

PIER AVENUE

Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog Thread and Butter Noah Tank
Last outfit post from Hawaii! Wearing more tie dye from Thread & Butter. :)

[ :: Thread & Butter Noah tank c/o :: Asos skirt :: Marni for H&M necklace :: Target sandals :: Grafea backpack :: ]

Tie dye on tie dye! I love the swingy shape that happened from pairing these two pieces. This top has quickly become a weekend staple since I came back home--it's super soft and the bright color is so right for these hot days we've been having!

I never got a lei while we were in Hawaii, so I improvised with this oversized flower necklace from the Marni for H&M collab several seasons ago. I love the clunkiness of it! Finished off the look with these sandals which have pretty much been worn to death since I bought them--I plan on getting them in several more colors! At $15 each, they're the perfect beach/pool sandal!

Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog Thread and Butter Noah Tank
Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog Thread and Butter Noah Tank
Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog Marni x H&M Flower Necklace
Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog Grafea Backpack
[ :: Thread & Butter Noah tank c/o :: Asos skirt :: Marni for H&M necklace :: Target sandals :: Grafea backpack :: ]

Jetting from one trip to another--leaving for Europe tomorrow! I can't believe I'll be gone for three weeks. I haven't even started packing yet!!! Halp. O_o

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment