Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

drapery-ness







[ :: Faith21 dress :: gifted Simply Be draped PU jacket :: Jessica Simpson heels :: Isabella Fiore bag :: ]

I was so excited to come home from Viva Fat Vegas to a big package from Simply Be USA! They were generous to send me a bunch of items for review--I think they're fabulous and will be revealing them over the course of the week, so stay tuned! :) This draped jacket is definitely one of my new favorites! I love that it's so easy-going, and can be dressed up or down. I can't wait to wear it with a slouchy top and jeans tucked into boots! :D

This dress is one that I picked up with the Viva Fat Vegas ladies on our last day! We went to the Forever21 in Fashion Show Mall (supposedly the largest F21 ever??) and totally ravaged the Faith21 section. So amazing! :D I was immediately drawn to the abstract/random/warpedness of the print. It kinda reminds me of the old school snake game I used to have on my cell phone. :P

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment