Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

FFFWeek(end)™ Update: DESIGNERS!


If you're anything like me, the part of Full Figured Fashion Week(end) you're looking forward to most is the Finale Runway Event! :) I was so excited when I saw the list of designers, which are:


Faith21+
SONSI (also the Title Sponsor!)
Sealed with a Kiss
Kiyonna
Igigi by Yuliya Raquel
Hips and Curves
DKNY Collection for Lane Bryant
Chan.nel Karama
Jill Alexander Designers
Plush Boutique
Sassi Rebel Clothing
Fashion to Figure Stores



More specifically, I'm incredibly excited to see what new designs Chan.nel Karama has up her sleeves, since her last show blew everyone away at FFFWeek in NY! :) I'm also thrilled to see that Hips and Curves will be showing--it's definitely going to be a hottt show! haha :)

If you haven't purchased your tickets yet, you can do so here! Let me know if you're coming--I'd love to meet you! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment