Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

glitterati



[ :: Faith21 top :: gifted SimplyBe sequin jacket :: gifted Torrid skinnies :: MaxStudio flats :: Isabella Fiore bag :: ]

Another piece sent to me by SimplyBe, and I am in LOVE. The sequins lay nicely on the fabric, which means the jacket isn't crunchy. It instead drapes very nicely and has lots of movement. You can honestly tell the second you pick up this jacket that it's great quality. It's also deceptively warm--I put this on after I had gotten home from work for some nighttime fun and was amazed by how toasty I got. Granted, it was still in the low 80's at night, but hey, I couldn't wait to take it out for a test drive! :D I'll definitely be using this a TON over the holidays! And for work...and play...and to go grocery shopping...

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment