Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

comfy cozy


[ :: Michael Kors Faux Fur Vest via Macy's :: Old Navy T :: Fragile jeans courtesy of Torrid :: ]
[ :: Coach handbag :: Evans riding boots :: Banana Republic, H&M, and Winter Market NY bracelets :: ]

My lovely, awesome, and hilarious blogging buddy Sarah from Return to Sender is still in town so I took her to South Coast Plaza (possibly my favorite mall ever) to partake in a little retail therapy! :D It was already pretty late when we got there but we managed to hit a couple department stores. 
I found a gorgeous sequined Michael Kors cardigan on sale from Nordstrom. Pricey, but the quality is great. The quality of the sequins are sewn on extremely well and lay flat in a shimmery thick layer. 

Macy's was where Sarah and I really hit the style jackpot though! We made about 3 trips to the fitting room (yes, we had that much to try on) and walked away with some amazing pieces--all on super sale! They're having a huge sale in stores and online right now if you're looking for something new to jazz up your wardrobe. 

The Michael Kors Faux Fur Vest in this post was one of my purchases! The grey version is on sale for $105 online, but I snagged it in the cream/brown in-store for $70! It's so comfortable, true-to-size, and a great option if you love faux fur but are worried about adding bulk since the fur doesn't go all the way around the back (which also makes it perfect for mild-weathered California!)

I paired my new purchase with a top I bought on the cheap from Old Navy for $2(!!!), my go-to skinnies from Torrid, and my favorite boots. I love the slightly après ski vibe the fur gives off while being balanced with a rugged pair of riding boots. Easy, comfortable, and chic!

I also snagged some other pieces from Macy's sale that I can't wait to share with you including an awesome INC International Concepts sweater, an INC sequin lapel drapey vest, a lace top from American Rag's junior plus line (only $13!), and a drapey top in army green from L8ter, another of Macy’s junior plus lines! Sarah also snagged the most AMAZING Alfani bodycon dress in black (of course) with a faux leather panel down the front--and for only $30. Gorgeous AND a good deal.

Have any of you fabulous readers taken advantage of the Macy's sale? 
I'm dying to know what gorgeous fashions you've scored!

Yours, Etc.

CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment