Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

like spring


[ :: H&M top :: Nordstrom tank :: NY&Co skirt :: Banana Republic trench coat :: ]
[ :: heartdance earrings (japan) :: H&M bracelet :: Torrid shoes :: Coach handbag :: ]

It's seriously wayyy too warm in Southern California right now. It's like Winter ended and we're on the tail-end of Spring. I think it was something like 78 degrees when I wore this to work! I wish I'd taken more detail shots but someone was lurking nearby and it totally made me antsy. Oh well, haha.

Lately, I've been dying for more color in my wardrobe. For the last month, it seems like every time I reached into my closet, I pulled out something black, gray, or blue. What can I say? They're my Winter colors. Must be the change in weather then--all I want to wear now are bright, happy colors in sheer, floaty fabrics. 
Time for a shopping trip, maybe. :D After all, Sarah (aka @tabayag) is coming to visit on Thursday! 
Perfect excuse. :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment