Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

maximum minimalist


[ :: Dorothy Perkins shirt :: Nordstrom cami :: Gap modern boot pants :: Topshop Aggie boots :: ]
[ :: lec'neca crystal earrings via ideeli :: H&M bracelet :: F21 bracelet :: Cynthia Rowley bag :: ]

I almost never wear pants. It's seriously always jeans, skirts, or dresses. I think it has something to do with was all those years in business school dressing up in full suits for presentations. However, the moment I put these pants on, I was in love! I love the sort of wide-legged, slightly 70's flare-ish-ness of the cut, and that I can pair them with my highest heels without them looking funny. Go Gap! :D

Also, totally in love with the lec'neca earrings (which I also bought from ideeli...I swear I'm only a little addicted...=X). They look a bit like I broke pieces off of someone's chandelier but I'm okay with that. They're shiny. :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Regarding the whole minimalist trend, this is probably as minimalist as I'll get. I think I just like jewelry and other crap too much, haha. What do you guys think??

No comments:

Post a Comment