Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

i heart costco, not mean little girls in pink





[black H&M cardi; INC navy blue beaded racerback tank; AE flower&chain necklace; iT black skinnies; Seychelles black booties; bag from somewhere in Taiwan; YoursClothing beret]


I really do love Costco. About once every few weeks the boy and I will go and stock up on staples--fruit, veggies, chicken stock, eggs, juice, bagels, etc. I also stock up on all sorts of snack food goodies...cake...cheese...notice how my cart is sneakily out of the picture? That's cause I don't want you all to judge my unhealthy snack choices! Muahaha. I'm so sneaky. 


So, I got into the playhouse Costco has for sale to fool around and take a picture and this little girl came over and wouldn't let me out. Every time I opened the door to get out she'd slam it back in my face....

I see through your cute little pink innocent mask to your evil evil insides, little girl. 
You're not fooling anybody.



Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment