Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shoe Review: Torrid!

I bought these shoes from Torrid just over a week ago and they finally arrived! :)

Also, follow me on Twitter @CurvyGirlChic! :)


Torrid Madrid Heel: $39

The Madrids are amazzzzzing. As someone who has serious problems finding a shoes that fit well (my feet are flat and size 10 WIIIIDE), finding high strappy heels that fit and are comfortable is like winning the fashion jackpot! Pretty good, I've got to say. Plus, since the back has two adjustable buckles, you can adjust the fit so it's perfect.

The one drawback? I think they sent me a defective shoe. The part with the studs where the leather meets the wood sole was coming apart and had a mess of glue all over! There was even a red arrow sticker pointing it out! Called customer service and they're sending a new pair and emailing me a prepaid return label for the defective ones. Now that's good service!






This is another great shoe--my only complaint is that it's a little too big around the ankle, and it isn't adjustable since the closure is a sipper, not buckles. Otherwise, the construction is good, it's relatively comfortable from what I can tell so far, and I really like the stud details!




This shoe is seriously pretty badass. It's got a super sexy cutout design, and a cute bow on the back of the heel. The fabric is also great--a sturdy satin fabric. 

There are two drawbacks from this shoe: 1) Again, since it zips up in the back, you can't adjust it if it's too big or to small (too big in my case, and my foot slips around) and 2) the bottom of the shoe has VERY LITTLE traction. I was walking around the apartment testing them out and almost slipped. I'm going to have rubber soles put on the bottoms.







The shoes my big big feet:
Madrid:
Defect!

Ruby:

Precious:


Overall, I'm pretty happy with my purchase. I can't wait to receive my non-defective Madrid heels though! I think they're my favorite :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment