Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

i just wanna stay right here until never dawns











[ :: Michael Kors shiny coat :: Faith21 sheer white chiffon top :: iT! jeans black skinnies :: ]
[ :: Cynthia Rowley bag :: Seychelles booties :: triple star necklace :: unknown earrings :: bangle stolen from sis :: ]
I wanted to pair my new sheer chiffon frilly white top with tough accents--punky three star necklace, chunky bangle, black jeans, studded bag and booties. 

Rainy days make me want to sit around and do absolutely nothing. Practically what I did today, except for running errands and taking these photos. Rain also means ordering in (pizza) and watching a movie (Spirited Away--how Asian of me, I know.) I can't wait for the weather to turn around. Going to go curl up in bed now with the bf and my stack of unread magazines.

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment