Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

put a little pep in your step





[Fortune from Panda Express fortune cookie!]

[Faith21 exposed zip peplum top :: NY&Co pencil skirt :: Epic by Lori Glazer coat]
[Cynthia Rowley studded bag :: Torrid mid-heel slouch boots :: heart earrings from Heartdance in Japan]


Dragged the boyfriend along to Saks to return the $260 Prada sunnies I splurged on the other day. I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for a pair of sunglasses I know I'll lose or break within a few months. (I'll stick to my $10 Aldo ones, thankyouverymuch.) Had deliciously unauthentic Chinese food at Panda Express. Ended up bargain hunting in Marshall's and Filene's Basement, followed by a quick look inside H&M that turned into a 1.5 hour, $162 shopping spree. 

Poor boyfriend. He had no idea what he was getting himself into today. I should go make him dinner or something. Maybe.

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment