Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

all things ladylike



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ph. by my awesome sis


[ :: Vero Moda dress :: LB gifted jacket :: Cynthia Rowley bag :: Topshop ankle boots :: ]
[ :: Pier Mei hair bow, earrings. and ring :: ]

I've been dying to wear this dress ever since I bought it a couple months ago but didn't want it to look too lingerie-y (as I find lots of lace dresses do). I decided to toughen the look up with all-black shoes, bag, and jacket, but added a little girliness with the jewelry and hair bow. The Pier Mei items are all from Taiwan (woohoo!) and are pretty representative of the things you'll find there--mostly girly, shiny items. My favorite! lol.

Anyhow, I didn't buy a single article of clothing while in Taiwan!
For those of you who have been to Taiwan and been shopping, you'll likely know that most clothing there only goes up to a size 6 or 8. (My gorgeous sis who's a size 4/6 even has issues finding clothes that fit--ridiculous!) Felly, an awesome reader of the blog gave me the heads up that there were two plus size stores in wu fen pu worth checking out but I couldn't find either one. sadness! :(

Anyway, I love the accessories there so I still got my shopping fix! :D I'll probably be wearing a bunch of it over the next few days so keep and eye out! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Ummm, what? 300+ google followers? I heart you guys! :D

P.P.S. Giveaway coming soon!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment