Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

we will be landing in just a few minutes



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[ :: Ann Taylor Loft pink top :: NY&Co gold shimmer skirt :: Asos blazer :: ]
[ :: Steve Madden heels :: Isabella Fiore bag :: headband from Taiwan :: ]


I feel a little like a stewardess in this outfit--I think it's the navy blue blazer/girly items combo?
Anyway, I wish you could see the color differences a little better--the photos don't do the items justice! The skirt has a bunch of gold threading so it shimmers, and the top is a gorgeous light pink with little white sequins/discs sort of randomly scattered about.

I wish I had taken outfit photos yesterday! I loved my July 4th outfit...until I spilled balsamic vinegar on it! Oh well. Joys of being in the kitchen, I guess! I will definitely wear it again sometime to show you guys! :)

Anyhoo, gonna keep this short so I can get some sleep before resuming the tediousness of an 8-5! I can't wait to go back to Boston. Even if it's only for a little bit! <3

I hope you guys all had an awesome weekend! :) I want to know what you guys did/wore/ate! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment