Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

sun-soaked california







[ :: Asos maxi :: DIY chain necklace :: F21 bracelet :: Modcloth shield and chain rings :: ]
[ :: clutch from I forget where :: Jeffrey Campbell wedges :: ]

Hiyaaaas!! I'm back in Boston for August! It's so nice to be back--nothing like a little staying-at-home-with-the-parents to remind you how precious independence is! I love my parents like crazy but I can't do the 24/7 family-time thing.

 Anyhoo! This is another of my Asos purchases! It wasn't exactly a steal at $48, but the fabric is amazing and it has quickly becoming one of my favorite pieces. The jersey material is thick but not stifling, and it's structured enough to not cling to every bump. I've already worn it dressed up with a statement necklace and bracelet and heels, as well as just with sandals and a cute cross body bag. I love how versatile it is! :)

I can't wait for the rest of my Asos items to arrive! :) Has anyone else posted about their Asos Curve purchases?? I've been so out of the blog-o-sphere this past week, I'd love if you guys commented with your links! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment