Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

take flight


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[ :: H&M top :: Gap skirt :: Marc New York leather jacket :: ]
[ :: Taiwan airplane necklace :: Express wristlet :: Steve Madden snake peeptoes :: ]

I love Nordstrom. Seriously. They may have a horrendous plus-size section most of the time, but the shoooooes. ♥ Snagged both the heels (+another pair...debuting tomorrow!) and the leather jacket at the exclusive anniversary pre-sale! :) I'm so in love with the jacket--sooo buttery soft and comfy. I can't wait to wear this when it's not a million degrees outside! hehe ♥ 
(Yes, I'm that impatient person who wears now clothes the day after she buys them...
...regardless of weather appropriateness)

Eek, so much stuff coming up that I want to share with you guys! I just need to get the go-ahead to share! :D

Also, I can't wait to go back to Boston! I ♥ Cali and no city would ever replace it, but being away from the bf for what... 2 months? It sucks. 

Anyone hit up the Nordies sale?? It's going on now for the public! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Where's felly at? OrangeBear retails online! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment