Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

new finds on a dime



[ :: H&M vest & shorts :: Gap tank & jacket :: ]
[ :: Forever21 boots ::  Melody's Addiciton earrings :: ]

On one of my recent forays into Gap, I was lucky enough to snag this jacket on sale for $26. Considering that I'd wanted this when it was full price ($69.50), I didn't need to think twice when I saw it was my size! 

Another recent acquisition is the pair of earrings I'm wearing. I saw them at a stall in Brooklyn Flea--Melody's Addiction--and completely fell in love! The sis bought them as a birthday gift for me. Thanks jie! :) I love big earrings but don't like the weight, so these fabric/lace ones are perfect! There were also some gorgeous leather strap ones as well. So fabulous! If you guys are interested, she sells her gorgeous pieces at Brooklyn Flea as well as on Etsy. Support handmade, guys! :)

In a trip filled with good deals, I also found these awesome boots at Forever21 for $28. They're exactly what I've been looking for, and at a very good price point. Can't wait to wear these into Fall!

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Don't forget to enter the SimplyBe Giveaway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment