Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

nocturnal for a day




[ :: Faith21 lace top and skirt :: BP tank :: Guess booties :: ]
[ :: Banana Republic necklace and bracelet :: ]

Stayed up till 4:30am helping my sis pack last night. She came to Boston to steal my furniture (and some of my clothes!) before I leave for Cali. It was awesome having her here and I'm totally going to miss being able to hop on a bus to go see her. :(

After she left, I proceeded to PASS OUT for the rest of the day, waking just in time for dinner and a movie. :) The top and skirt are from my recent trip to NYC--the Forever21 in Times Square is like a miniature mall! It's a must-see if you're in the area. I snagged the boots at an awesome price at DSW--they're super easy to walk in and I love the zipper and buckle detail.

Hope you all had an awesome weekend! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic



No comments:

Post a Comment