Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

wind in my sails



[ :: Banana Republic ruffled top :: BP tank :: H&M slouchy skirt :: ]
[ :: AE leopard flats :: Banana Republic bracelet :: F21 bag :: ]

Went in search of a giant hammock today! There's some sort of installation or something made out of recycled materials. It was cool, but already camped out on by a bunch of people. It just happened to be in front of one of my favorite buildings in Boston--the Intercontinental Hotel. See how it's kind of wavy? It's supposed to be inspired by sails. :)

Anyway, I snagged this cute skirt at H&M for $18. It's comfy, slouchy, and I love the oversized pockets. I can't wait to play around this more come Fall!

Okay. I'm off to pack and watch TV! hehe :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic 



No comments:

Post a Comment