Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

stormclouds gathering




[ :: AE scallop hem dress :: Michael Kors leather jacket :: We Love Colors tights :: ]
[ :: Guess booties :: Arden B bag :: Swarovski earrings :: ]

Yup. It's totally pouring out but I took photos anyway! I've been waiting for ages for the weather to cool down enough to wear these tights from We Love Colors. They're so soft and comfortable, and I love the blueish tint of the charcoal tights. They also have a fab style blog that shows many different bloggers styling their items. So cute! I'll definitely be wearing these again on a day where the weather is more forgiving so I can take some better photos of them!

Back to packing! Remeber, today is the last day to enter the SimplyBe Giveaway! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. This bag is going up in the shop! Email me if you're interested! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment