Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

sweet deals





[ :: H&M top :: gifted Torrid belt :: AE shorts :: Max Studio flats :: Isabella Fiore bag :: ]

 :: I went out with the complete intention of taking outfit photos but ended up getting lured into TJ Maxx for what was probably 3 and a half hours. Found an amaaaazing buttery soft, perfectly distressed, suede and leather bag tucked away in a corner (probably someone hiding it so they could come back for it later) but I didn't up buying since it was $250. I just couldn't justify it. Oh well. Next time, right? I did, however, snag these Max Studio flats for $40. Um, marked down from $175 and so incredibly comfortable? Why yes, I'll take them off your hands for you! :)

I'll try to post some proper outfit posts soon--I've been feeling a bit uninspired as of late--too stressed about wrapping things up in Boston! Ack! I'll get my butt on it though, lol.

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. I'll hopefully have some updates for the shop soon! I've also got some giveaways in the works--hope to post them soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment