Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

sunday fun








[ :: gifted City Chic white ruffle top :: h.i.p. cardigan :: AE skinnies :: Evans boots :: ]
[ :: Coach tote :: Urban leaf earrings :: ]

The lovely people at City Chic were kind enough to send me this top--it's a suuuper soft, ruffly tank with lace straps and back with zipper detail. My only gripe about it is that the ruffles don't go all the way around. I like my tops extra frilly! haha. :P

Anyway, I just realized that I've only posted an outfit with these boots once before. I love love love them! They're a little wide both in the shaft and at the foot, but so comfortable with a pair of thick socks and more than wide enough to tuck any pair of jeans in. These are definitely my go-to boot during the Fall. :D

Anyway, the bf and I hit up South Street Diner today! It's open until 5am, so clearly it's a favorite of drunk college kids and well...drunk high school kids or drunk people in general. Awesome buffalo wings and Belgian waffles (with strawberries)! :D Even if you're sober. Yummm.


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment