Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

can't we just pretend


[ :: Forever21+ ruffled top :: Gap jacket :: Ann Taylor Loft jacquard skirt :: H&M belt x 2 :: ]
[ :: Jessica Simpson heels :: surevolution bangle via ideeli :: ] 

Lots and lots of color in this outfit. lol.

This is probably my favorite top ever from Forever21+. I picked it up during the Viva Fat Vegas conference last year! It's perfectly loose and flowy while being cut close enough to the body for it to not look sloppy. Too bad its threads are already starting to pull a bit. :( If it were still available I'd totally buy another one!

Anyway, I've already gotten a bunch of photo submissions for the Color Challenge! :D Everyone's outfits are so adorable--I can't wait to post them next week! :D I'll accept submissions up until Monday so there is plenty of time to participate. Don't forget to include your name and blog URL so I can post them with your photo! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment