Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Color Challenge Round Up!



Hello my loves! :D

I was blown away by the number of people who wanted to participate in this color challenge--thank you guys so much! :D I really enjoyed seeing everyone's outfits! Don't be surprised if I steal some of your color mixing ideas! ;)

[Can I just say, Lilli's skirt is absolute genius, I wish I had the balls to wear colors like Frances, and Gabi is, well, Gabi (aka awesome).Also, Jeniese? Girl, that is the cutest photo ever taken.]

Everyone looks amazing! Hopefully I'll be able to make this Style Challenge idea a regular column on my blog! What do you guys think? :)


[ :: All the photos are clickable and link to their respective blogs (unless they don't have one). Enjoy! :D :: ]



Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. If I missed anyone, I'm so sorry! I went through my spam folder and everything to make sure I got all the emails. If I don't have you up, send me an email or tweet me to let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment