Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

just a pop


[ :: H&M top :: Four Stars skirt :: Aldo flower necklace :: Nordstrom seashell necklace :: ]
[ :: Winter Market studded leather wrap bracelet :: Asos leather backpack :: Torrid platforms :: ]

I spent a good half hour trying to figure out what to wear with this magenta skirt. I kept vacillating between this casual white/holey top and a Breton stripe top (also from H&M). Went with the white top for its peasant-y-ness, and because I've never worn it (even though I bought it over 6 months ago...hehe? what? it was on sale! I know, I know, BAD SHOPPER.)

Also, I meant to take photos earlier in the day but Venezuelan food got in the way. And by got in the way, I mean I wanted Venezuelan food way more than I wanted to take photos. Priorities, clearly.
Mmm, arepas. I could go for one right now. At 11:00pm. Yes, they're that good.


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment