Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

not exactly a light breeze


[ :: MICHAEL Michael Kors vest :: Old Navy button down :: H&M skirt and belt:: ]
[ :: Skagen watch (from the bf! ♥ ♥ ♥) :: H&M bracelet :: Forever21 necklace :: ]
[ :: Dolce Vita x Target wedges :: Kenneth Cole clutch via ideeli :: ]

I've been stocking up like crazy on white button down shirts. They're just such easy, timeless pieces--I'm always pairing them with denim shorts and statement necklaces for what my bf refers to as my Ina Garten/vineyard look. LOL.

Anyway, I know it hasn't been that long since I posted this MK vest, but I reaaaally wanted to wear it again before it gets too warm! Of course, I was totally freezing during this photo-session since apparently that hilltop is crazy-windy. If you can't tell by my Medusa hair.

I know everyone is looking forward to Spring but are there any trends or wardrobe items from Winter that you just don't want to give up?
For me, it's oversized sweaters and my riding boots! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment