Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

we're just getting started


[ :: Asos Curve tunic :: H&M skirt :: Torrid belt :: Forever21 mary-janes :: ]
[ :: earrings from taiwan :: Voluptuous Boutique cuff :: Kenneth Cole clutch via ideeli :: ]

More muted than my previous color challenge outfits but I'm finding that it gets increasingly difficult to create colored outfits that don't rely on black. lol. I'm such a creature of habit.

I've worn this top on my blog here and here. I looove it. It's one of my favorite pieces ever from Asos Curve. It's floaty and comfy without sacrificing style. Also, can we talk about this clutch?! It totally fuels my love for leather and pyramid studs without being overtly rocker. I love that it's got an architectural twist--sort of reminds me of the tops of houses, all bunched together--but maybe that's just me? Whatever. haha. Plus, the quality is awesome. And it was a ridiculously good deal since it came from ideeli. Sweeeet.


Yay! Thanks to everyone who's submitted photos for the color challenge so far! :D I love what I've seen, so keep 'em coming! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Apologies for the lame background! It was one of those days I just couldn't get out of work in time for sunlight photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment