Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

animalistic





[ :: Dorothy Perkins leopard print dress :: gifted Torrid belt :: gold bracelet whose brand I can't remember :: ]
[ :: Steve Madden heels :: earrings from japan :: clutch whose brand I've also forgotten :: ]


Sorry for the lack of proper photos...there would have been more but pretty much right when we started taking photos I noticed a window COVERED in mosquitoes!! Being the total wimp that I am, I ran all the way back to my apt in 5" heels. Clearly, I was a hot mess afterward. 

Anyhow, I love this dress--snagged it during Dorothy Perkins' £10 off every dress event! Such a good deal. Love that this dress is versatile. I would pair it with a blazer & pumps for work, on its own with some vampy heels & some fancy accessories for night! :)

Oof. On another note, I just found out this morning that I'm needed to work in Cali for an extra three weeks after I return from Taiwan. Will be away from my Boston home for a total of 2 months. Double BOOOO. Sad. (Yes, I'm being a baby.) Will also need to find temporary photog. :(

On the other hand, mini weekend trip with my AWESOMEEE sister to Chicago this weekend! Then it's off to the :Lane Bryant blogger conference! SOOO excited! :D Keep the concerns and topics for the conference coming! I've got suggestions about catering toward non-model-height women, introducing edgier/younger clothing, & opening in Canada. What else is on your minds?

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Check out Amelia Pontes' leopard looks at her blog Sound Bites...she seriously has an amazing way with this print! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment