Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

wispy




[ :: Alloy top :: gifted Torrid wedges and skinnies :: AE clutch :: ]


Kept things simple for this outfit since I was going to a bar to check out a rock-fusion band my sis had told me about. Not exactly an edgy/rock outfit by any stretch of the imagination, but it's exactly the kind of outfit I've been wanting to wear.

Still in love with these Torrid skinnies--they just get better and better! Plus, they have a ton of stretch. I can do the splits in them!! (Don't ask why I was doing splits in jeans, haha.) Also, I knew I would be walking a lot but didn't want to wear flats so I grabbed the comfiest pair of wedges I own. They were fine for about an hour and a half but I was cringing by the end of the night. Hence the lack of motivation to go somewhere cool for photos afterward. hehe. =X If you can't tell by my smudgy makeup and slightly scraggly hair, these photos were taken at like.. 1:30am.

Anyhow, if you follow me on twitter you probably know I've been looking for a floaty gauzy top, preferably white. I couldn't find anything like that available at a reasonable price for plus sizes, until I stopped by Alloy.com--which, if you didn't know, has a nice selection of clothing available in plus sizes up to 3X. Amaaazzzzing. 

I seriously love this top--and it was cheap! I used a discount code (ALWAYS do. Can't bring myself to pay full price for something unless I'm completely OBSESSED with it...and that's only once in a long while!) and got the top 20% off! :) This was my first time purchasing from them and I'm pretty happy with the service and speed. I'd definitely order again! It's such an amazing resource for the floaty & beachy Cali-girl clothing I love. :)

Have you guys shopped at alloy.com for plus sizes before?? I'd love to know what you think! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment