Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

seeing spots









[ :: H&M dress :: Asos Curve oversize blazer :: earrings from taiwan :: Cynthia Rowley jen bag :: ]
[ :: Metropark necklace doubled and worn as bracelet :: Wanted patent pumps :: ]

Found this polka dot dress at H&M a few days ago--right before the barrage of polka dot trend posts on both straight and plus-size blogs! What luck! :) I snipped the elastic off of the sleeves since I thought it was unflattering and success! lol. Less flabbiness shown. :) I wanted to go for a slightly more classic look so I paired it with some patent pumps that I've had for ages and my blue oversized blazer. Accessorized with a super chain-y bracelet to keep it a little more me! :)

Sorry for the down time between outfit posts! I've been on a totally whack sleeping schedule (yes, I just said "whack") and it's totally screwed over any motivation to be productive. Should be back on track now though! *crosses fingers*

Anyway, I have some fun news! :) I was lucky enough to be invited by Lane Bryant to visit their headquarters for a small conference/round table discussion about social networking and plus size fashion! I'd love to know if any of you are going since the only other attendee I know about is Marie from The Curvy Fashionista! Also, I'd love to pass on suggestions and questions from my readers at the conference itself, so feel free to email me or comment on this post! :)

Thanks to all my readers and commenters! You guys are seriously awesome. <333

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment