Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

denim+denim








[ :: H&M denim shirt & belt :: AE shorts :: Old Navy gold braided sandals :: bag from Japan :: Urban earrings :: ]

I've been looking for an easy way to work denim+denim and it really doesn't get easier than this outfit! I love that you can just peek the darker denim shorts from the side. I'd totally pair this oversized shirt with white skinny jeans and tan wedges on cooler days--it's got the perfect laid-back style I love--super washed and worn-in looking. :) Also, this leather belt is one of my favorite purchases EVER from H&M. It's from their divided section, and is real leather, made in Italy. Also, it was something ridiculously cheap--maybe $15 tops?? Surprisingly good quality and really soft. And it gets softer with use. Looooove.

Anyway, gotta cut this short! Tons of laundry, packing and cleaning to do! Chicago in 2 days and the Lane Bryant conference in a week! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment