Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

bad weather sucks.



 Once again in front of this brick wall since it's pouring outside and there is no way I'm risking the life of my camera by bringing it out into the rain.

Yup. This is definitely the dress I said I would wear during a nicer day so you could see the detail. Looks like that didn't really happen, but at least here you can see the draping!

I love pairing my military-ish looking things with girly touches--pink dress, bow ring, ribbon and heart sparkly earrings. You can also see the pitch-black mani that will NOT be well-received by the parents. lol.

lol. BYE GUYS! I'm off to pack for CALIIIII. Leaving tomorrow and must resist bringing my entire closet.

[ :: H&M pink faux-wrap dress :: H&M leggings :: Jeffrey Campbell boots :: GAP parka thing :: TW bag :: ]
[ : rings and earrings from Japan :: bracelets from NY & ideeli :: ]

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. I'll should still be posting from Cali (possibly with better photos?? the bff is an awesome photographer!) so keep an eye out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment