Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

stolen dress


[ :: INC asymm dress :: Torrid belt & tights :: Coach shoes :: Cynthia Rowley bag :: earrings from TW :: ]



No, I didn't really steal the dress. BUT I did snag it from the Macy's One Day Sale for $12, Marked down from $89! Not bad! Granted, it was missing the belt it came with, but knowing me, I would've just replaced it with another anyway. Hm. In retrospect, I should have jazzed up the outfit with some more jewelry, but the place wasn't that dressy. Oh well. Next time! :)

Anyhoo, sorry for only having one photo! We were rushing to make our restaurant week reservation. (3 course dinner for $33.10!) Yummmm. Had Jumbo Lump Crab and Avocado Bruschetta, Slow Roasted Prime Rib, and Sticky Toffee Pudding. Should totally be running this meal off since the weather is supposed to become considerably nicer over the next few days. Too bad I don't really run. Does shopping count as cardio? Hmmm... 

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment