Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

reminding myself there are no rainbows without rain






[ :: H&M top :: Torrid jeans :: Torrid wedges :: Banana Republic trench :: ]
[ :: Isabella Fiore bag :: mish mash of jewelry :: ]


This was definitely one of those days the bf had to drag me out to take photos (hence the lack of photos lol). It was miserable, cold, rainy, and just WET. Oh well. had to test out the new shoes and jeans! New clothes make me so happy. :)

**Torrid Denim Review: These are one of the pairs of jeans Torrid sent me to review! They're the supposed to be a snug bootcut, I think, but they run definitely run large so I belted them, cuffed them and wore them like a boyfriend jean. I'm all about making it work, lol. Yay! :) I'm also wearing the new wedges!


Alright, time to go make some dinner! Surprising the boyfriend with roasted duck on top of my signature risotto, and for dessert, chocolate walnut brownies with caramel drizzled on top! <3 I promise I'll post some better photos within a few days!


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic


P.S. Also, if you haven't already, enter the CGC+Torrid Denim Giveaway here! They're both size 18 (one is tall) but if they're like the other 2 pairs I received from Torrid, they definitely run large and can likely fit a size 20 comfortably! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment